We focus on you, not just on your symptoms. We believe in using a combination of modern diagnostics with natural therapies to formulate individualized treatment plans. No matter how many or how few concerns you have, if they’re important to you, they’re important to us.
Naturopathic medicine is a unique and comprehensive approach to improving health and treating illness. With a focus on the following principles, naturopathic doctors seek to educate patients and support the body’s innate ability to heal:
- First, do no harm.
- Treat the causes of disease.
- Teach the principles of healthy living.
- Heal the whole person through individualized treatment.
- Emphasize prevention.
- Support the healing power of nature.
What do we treat?
- digestive concerns
- women’s health issues
- skin conditions
- endocrine disorders
- headaches and migraines
- anxiety and depression
- stress management
- male and female fertility concerns
- coughs, colds and flu
- urinary tract infections
- pregnancy and pre-pregnancy preparation
- routine child wellness check-ups
- asthma and allergies
- ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- fevers and ear infections
- sports injuries and performance
- weight loss and management
- pain management
- high cholesterol